One-to-one Dutch Courses
Top Quality Dutch Teaching
Thanks to a constant ongoing "Dialogue" you learn to make yourself understood in the least time possible. Plenty of practice, and above all results that are immediate and long lasting, using a methodology that ensures you will not lose what you have gained. This method helps you to avoid constant translation and instead allows you to think in Dutch. Dutch will become as natural and pleasant for you as your native language.
A PROGRAMME TAILORED TO SUIT YOUR PERSONAL NEEDS
You may plan your own programme as well as your schedule if you so wish. Each lesson is a private one (1 teacher + 1 student):
- you advance at your own pace and level;
- you save a considerable amount of time: you learn only the vocabulary suited to your needs; from every point of view you progress faster than in a group;
- if you wish, you can bring along your own materials;
- these materials can be worked into your lessons.
DialoguE is not just a lesson. It is more than a lesson:
- it is an ongoing flow of learning: you have not just a teacher but a partner, a coach who, thanks to a long experience, sees at once what you need and adapts your programme accordingly;
- no text book as in school: the lesson is for you and designed with your involvement; at the end of your course you take with you your own "manual", made "to order" for you;
- whatever your exact purpose, you will improve at the same time, your pronunciation, listening skills, your grammar, and your vocabulary.
Although DialoguE is modern and in many respects unique, it has incorported the best knowledge of traditional methods in language teaching and in the teaching of communication. It was developed after 20 years of experience with earlier methods of teaching, which showed the need for a new method, such as that developed at DialoguE.
Every instructor working at DialoguE teaches in his/her own native language. Trained by DialoguE, they generally have 8 years of teaching experience in language instruction. All of them are university graduates and specialized in several fields, including legal, diplomatic and business Dutch.
Learning a language in one of DialoguE’s centres will save you time, whether you are completely new to the language or practically bilingual. Our approach quickly brings out your passive knowledge. Even if you are completely new to the language that you wish to learn, within two weeks you will be able to communicate in that new language.